log cabin


Like other businesses in the current situation, we have taken the decision to temporarily close the B&B to protect everyone’s health and well being. Over the course of the next few days, I will be in contact with everyone who has a booking with us up until the middle of May to offer either a full deposit refund or a transfer over to another date. I very kindly ask anyone who has a booking beyond this to please wait until the end of April. As you can appreciate it is very difficult to know for how long this unprecedented event will continue. Thank you for your patience and please stay safe out there!

We have changed our email address, please use: